Friday, February 12, 2010

MY BELOVED LITTLE PHOTOGRAPHER









Dario, my darling nephew whom I terribly miss is one little two year and nine months old photographer! He loves to take photos from himself and others! :-)
Oh baby boy, how much I adore you!

Dario has his own blog but since his mother (my sister) is so busy these days she can't update "Dario Everyday!"... So I did this little post to show you his strangely lovely photos.
:-)


I can't wait until next month, I really can't...



---

10 comments:

Rhianne said...

he is unbelievably cute and what great photos! :)

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem said...

A budding photographer - well done Dario.

spudballoo said...

What super shots. he's just gorgeous, and what amazing eyes!

jane said...

he´s adorable! and already a little artist:)

Anonymous said...

great shots:-) and aww he has so cute eyes!

Robin said...

what a beautiful little boy! i just became an abla yesterday to a very special little boy, so i'm bubbling over with excitement to all other women who are in the same aunt-like position.

Love_Again said...

cute! it's kinda like a knee's eye view of the world.

;) said...

He is a real photographer !! So much life and joy in his pictures !

Lara Harris said...

So sweet :)

Dario said...

Thanks all!