Sunday, April 18, 2010

INSPIRATION BOARD : FLORAL SOLITUDE





Shoaleh and Dario are leaving here in less than a week. Trying hard not to think about it, but it irresistibly is bruising me ... 

Today morning when Dario came to my room to wake me up ( he does it everyday and I think it's the sweetest of things ) I asked him who's Dario? He replied with an adorable smile on his face : Dario is auntie Shokoofeh's life. I can think about these words for a lifetime and  never stop smiling...




---

5 comments:

isabelle said...

oh wow!!!! thank you!!!

Daisy said...

The bear is lovely !

Jeanne-ming Brantingham said...

i have a niece who lives in Shanghai, her name is Isabelle Jeanne. Maybe it is becasue her parents honor me or becasue at seven she is a great little artist. Or maybe, like your Dario, we have a connection that is special. I am her auntie Jeanne and she is my heart. I watch her, all blonde running around street and alleys of Shanghai speaking chinese and blending in and i think..."she is like me at the same age".

and then...I don't know. I just love her so much my heart hurts.

I know. Dear girl. I know.

Dani said...

Floral solitude: such a beautiful inspiration.

Karen said...

Very smart and gentle combination. Just like I can discover in many pictures of you.