Wednesday, June 9, 2010

AFTER TWELVE DAYS





I am here. :)

First. Thanks to all those of you who are always very nice and always make me smile. 
Second. Twelve days is never enough for big changes; but it's totally fine to start the big changes.
Third. Two of my friends and I are doing illustration sessions on a routine basis. And we are so enjoying it. The images above are what I've done for our first children story book. 
Forth. Long walks are my current obsession. I am thankful for my legs. 
Fifth. I am happy that you're here. Yes. You. 





---

16 comments:

julochka said...

it appears to have been a beautiful 12 days. glad you're back. yes. you. :-) (tho' i admit that to me you didn't seem that gone. ;-) )

Elizabeth Johnson said...

Pretty illustrations!

emily said...

glad to have you back!! your illustrations are amazing!!!

Bree said...

LOVELY illustrations.
LOVELY!

Jodi Anderson said...

I was wondering about you; I'm so glad that you're returned.

The illustrations are quite beautiful. What an exciting project!

W. said...

Awsome shokoufe jan,awsome!
this is so "you"..your photos..your ideas..your sketches
bravo!

Ian said...

They are very good. I love your use of colour.

inna karenina said...

happy you're back!:)
your illustrations are amazing. love them.

Sara said...

You're so talented mashallah!!

these are amazing!

Rhianne said...

oh these are just beautiful, I adore the colours.

I'm glad that you're here :)

;) said...

Your book will be beautiful !!

sunny's smile said...

I just discovered your blog & I'm loving it! Great illustrations =) Are you writing & illustrating the book, or just illustrating? I've always been interested in both. Best of luck to you!

P.K said...

I like your illustrations very much.

Ida/FarEastLogbook said...

Beautiful drawings. You're so talented!!

kristina said...

I really love your illustrations!

Halleh said...

Really nice illustrations. What is the book about? A girl and her gold fish?