Sunday, January 16, 2011

BITS OF SUMMER









Hello friends. 
It's a wonderful snowy day here. Everything is white and pretty. And the teakettle is happily whistling. Lovely, right?! Oh and something else, I am reading The Julie/Julia Project web-log, the archive from 2002. Weird. Have you seen the movie? Well I have. Two times in one day. Obsessed I think. But it's really adorable. And I didn't know Julia Child, is it strange? But this girl(Julie Powell) really evoked a dream in me. And the feeling is really great. 

Okay guys, these photos are the third part of Film Swap project. There are many more to come and I hope you are not getting tired of them. Mmm... well I am sure you aren't!!! 
So wish a beautiful Sunday and see you soon!
xo

P.S. The lovely girl on a swing in the second photo is Julochka's cute daughter, Sabin. :)



 ---

9 comments:

Luise said...

oh, i think these are my favourites from your filmswap pics so far...
those coffee colours are just so beautiful!

Holly said...

I am loving all these film swap shots.

Robin said...

I love these film swap photos! The double exposure gives them such a different feeling :)

emily said...

i am loving these photos! next read my life in france by julia child. it is really a lovely book.

Unknown said...

this is a cool project and I love these shots!!!

Mridula said...

beautiful, dreamy photos!

Sara said...

Can I use one of these as my desktop background? They're beautiful, Shokoofeh :)

I am envious you get snow and we don't hehe it hailed here two days ago, though!

isabelle said...

this film swap project is wonderful!!!
love these photos!

OneKindWord said...

Wow, these pictures are gorgeous!! They're so much fun to look at :)