Thursday, July 12, 2012

IT'S A LONG ROAD

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Hello blog people. Long time no words, I know. 
I do not like to admit it, but it seems this little place of mine isn't that intimate personal blog anymore. Don't get me wrong, I still want to share my life; I am still that person who enjoys sharing her pieces; the person who believes that "sharing" is a big step of being inspirational.
But the changes have been too big around here. Too big that it scares me to share.

Big scary wonderful changes I had been wishing for ... like forever.

In a few weeks a very fresh chapter will begin in my life. And I am so thankful and so anxious and so awaiting and so scared about it ... that words cannot depict.


---

4 comments:

What Possessed Me said...

When are you coming to visit me???!!! :-)

Sara said...

I am so happy for you. I cannot begin to explain how happy I am for you. Truly. xx

samira said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
matilda said...

well, I'm happy for all the changes (the wonderful ones)in your life.