Wednesday, March 18, 2009

in 1387* :
  • We celebrated Dario's first birthday!
  • My Darling Shoaleh, Ali and little Dario moved to Canada (it was just so hard...)
  • The dear cousin, Aram married his beautiful SaharNaz.
  • Mom & Dad went to Canada for the wedding and of course visiting Shoaleh and her family.
  • I got my superb notebook! (thanks to mom and Shoaleh, it was very kind of them!)
  • I improved my design skills and worked harder than before.
  • Roozbeh & Ferial went to Dubai for making a new life there (wish them luck!)
  • My friend, Niloofar left Iran to her new adventurous life in U.S.
  • I had so much fun with my dear friends.
  • and! Farshad & I had great moments together :)
  • Oh! and I started this blog!
and... I'm so thankful for the health and happiness that God gave us! and I'm capable to delete all the sad and harsh days from my mind ... :)
*{you can find more information about Iranian Calender here}


5 comments:

Crystal said...

dear shokoofe
i just saw your blog today
really intresting and lovely
wish u the best
& happy new year
.
.
.
Crystal

niloofar said...

WE used to go to BOOKCITY every year in this time of year to buy EYDI I miss that I miss you I miss every thing in Iran

neda mone said...

You have also been a great reader in the year that's almost over, and I'd like to thank you for that :)

Have a great new year Shokoofeh... may you always be in full bloom.

A "cheery" disposition said...

I lover you pictures. the color tones in them are amazing.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad English Muse had a link to your blog!

I was just in Tehran for Ashura Tasua, but I wish I was there for Eid so much! Your pictures are great and your shoohar/doost pesar? and baby? are both so handsome!