Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Corner View : HOME





I didn't have the most perfect night, I couldn't sleep at all. So I was in my bed from 6 A.M. up to 3 P.M. I didn't take photos for Corner View. These are some old ones I had taken before in my room.
But the life is good now. Farshad is in the town. And I love him more than ever. xo

Line : Thank you dear. :) I enjoyed them so much. I believe this is our job, to dream.
Emm : Oh sounds great. Say hi to him and tell him that he is born on one of the most beautiful nights! :-) The celebration for Yalda is so simple and discreet but classic and beautiful.  xo
The Yellow Door Paperie : Thank you. :-)
Pien : Happy to hear that! I hope we all have great December. 
Shaddy : Yes dear, there are some interesting similarity of dates between our festive occasions.  I would love to research more about them one day. 
Ju : Oh lovely girls. I truly hope that I can do it one day. I promise I will send two books just for Maia and Lara. Kiss them.xo

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful !! I love the deep blue wall...

Sara said...

I miss you

Janis said...

Nice reds and blues Shokoofeh... and I like your new way of replying too - very unique!

kimmie said...

beautiful blue wall! my favorite color of all :)
thanks for sharing your home ......
cheers! kimmie

Francesca said...

I'm sorry I missed your CViews all this time. I love the details of your home you chose.

kristina said...

your home looks lovely :-)

Micaela said...

i hate nights like these :( but i always seem to have them. so next time you can't sleep, you can think of me on the other side of the world having the same struggle. :) you're not alone!

def. not know with your handsome boyfriend with you ;)

xoxo

Jodi said...

love the views. it's all okay. we just love seeing the little corners. old or new... no matter!

Theresa said...

nice photos, just the same

;) said...

It's sweet... I like these pieces of cheerful life...

Cait said...

This is beautiful! I love room photos, like a glimpse into someone's space - and yours is pretty.

Kari said...

I love that red and your wall photos. Thanks for sharing.

Palmer and Co said...

LOVE those flowers... poppies?! LOVE!

Jeannette said...

Love the ones you are showing...and will patiently for more. ;)
Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

wow, what a lovely home !

Elodie said...

Funny, we have the same magazines folders in my house.